Teach With Yu Ming!

Home About Us Life Benefits Apply Now! FAQ


   Frequently Asked Questions:

  Tianjin in Pictures:

Q:  If I am hired how do I get to Tianjin?

A:  Don't Worry:  We recommend that you fly to Beijing (airport code PEK) rather than Tianjin as it will be much cheaper.  Provide Yu Ming with your carrier, flight number and arrival time and one of our representatives will meet you at Beijing International Airport.

Q:  Will I get vacation time?

A:  Yes:  Regular holidays include National Day, during the first week of October and Labor Day which is the first week in May.  Also there is an extended holiday for Chinese New Year and Summer Vacation, both lasting 4 to 6 weeks.

Q:  What will I eat?

A:  Don't Freak Out:  Tianjin has a lot to offer.  If you get tired of the Chinese food there are many other options.  Japanese and Korean restaurants for the sushi and BBQ fans.  There are several pizza delivery services that can take your order in English, not to mention Pizza Hut. 

To return to the main menu page...

-Click Here

Join Us

Tianjin has a lot to offer

Join Us

Don't miss the opportunity

Join Yu Ming

Join Us and experience China

Home | Life with Us | Life in China

Contract & Benefits | Application | FAQ